N2N Services, Inc. has an immediate need for a Software Developer at its Duluth, Georgia headquarters. This is an excellent opportunity for a developer to leverage their skills and talents in a dynamic, fast-paced environment building cloud-native applications.
Hiring range $60,000 to $80,000
The successful candidate will have skills in the following areas:
- Back end web development using Java/JEE/WebServices
- Experience with Spring related technologies such as Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Hands on development experience with RDBMS environments, particularly Oracle, mySQL, as well as NoSQL databases (i.e. MongoDB, Redis); Understanding of SQL tuning preferred
- Advanced understanding of REST Web Services
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of Git, Jenkins, docker
Technical solution development
- Build or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow
- Test, maintain, and monitor programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of programs and systems
- Develop, document, and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
- Review and analyze performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors
- Work on development and implementation of software projects
- Develop software solutions using industry and company best standards and practices
- Understanding of business functions and how that informs system capabilities
- Ability to understand and support complex end-to-end distributed application systems, and contribute to holistic problem resolution.
Planning and Organizing
- Understands tasks required in the job and taking ownership to complete tasks.
- Takes initiative to plan and organize daily activities and tasks.
- Ability to work independently on tasks, develop own work schedule and monitor progress against defined parameters and provide updates to managers.
- Ability to understand user needs through discussion with stakeholders.
- Ability to convey technical information to stakeholders and promote understanding of relevant issues.
Desired Qualifications & Competencies:
- 3+ years Java programming experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or an applicable combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to react quickly to new demands in an ever-changing dynamic business and development environment
- Ability to work under pressure, producing results in an agile environment
- Must have a positive and a can-do attitude
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal direction
Contact: hr (at) n2nservices.com