N2N Services Inc. (N2N) is a leader in enterprise application and data integration for higher education. N2N’s flagship product, the Illuminate platform, is an API integration platform, which provides standards-based, turnkey integration enabling organizations to plug-in SaaS applications in a matter of minutes.
N2N is seeking passionate professionals seeking a career in Business Analysis at a technology company in Georgia. N2N is committed to train and mold qualified early career individuals with up to three years of experience. These positions are responsible for technical and analytical work in gathering, specifying, and configuring the requirements for business systems. We are seeking individuals who have an appetite for learning and attitude to go above and beyond to meet expectations.
The Business Analyst participates in the gathering and structuring of software requirements for day-to-day problems to include maintenance, modification or development of complex inter-related technology applications/solutions. Solutions link technical knowledge with business solutions and may range from consulting services to creating specifications for integrated-automated systems. Duties include client needs assessment as well as the conversion of these requirements to concrete specifications that can be used in system configuration. The BA will also participate in Quality Assurance (QA) testing of the N2N Illuminate application, and in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of client installations of the Illuminate application. Employees should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Hiring range: $45,000 – $65,000
The successful candidate will have skills in the following areas:
- Understands, exhibits and maintains technical skill or knowledge in the area of software design, application development and systems integration.
- Understands the use of tools to structure system requirements using tools such as flow charts, data flow diagrams, business process analysis, swim-lane construction, logic modeling, and database modeling such as Entity Relationship (ER) diagrams.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation
Technical Solution Development
- Ability to understand system data and its use in applications via developing thorough test plans/scenarios.
- Ability to understand enterprise systems and best business practices related to systems.
- General knowledge of systems architecture to troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to understand the business functions and system needs to develop working specifications for software application solutions.
Planning and Organizing
- Ability to set priorities and know when priorities need to be changed.
- Ability to work independently and manage jobs with minimal supervision.
- Able to adapt work to unanticipated changes.
- Ability to organize and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Ability to react appropriately to project problems and participate in collaboration to avoid or manage issues.
- Ability to adhere to timelines and collaborate with technical resources to achieve success.
- Ability to monitor project progress and provide updates to managers
- Ability to build on-going partnerships with clients.
- Ability to work with clients to discuss alternative technical solutions.
- Ability to convey technical information to clients and promote understanding of relevant issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math, Business, or Engineering or related technical degree from an appropriately accredited institution; or
- Bachelor’s degree and some computer coursework from an appropriately accredited institution and two years of experience in business application consulting or development; or
- Associate’s degree in Computer Programming and three years of experience in application consulting or development; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.