Ready to work with a dynamic, fast paced Georgia based company?
Join the N2N Services team!
N2N’s vision is to enable secure and holistic cloud integration so that organizations of all sizes can seamlessly connect cloud applications with their enterprise applications and data stores. N2N’s flagship product, Illuminate is an iPaaS enabling turnkey SaaS-to-SaaS and SaaS-to-on-premise application and data integration. Illuminate’s intuitive approach enables customers to create, manage, secure, and monetize APIs, and build bridges between two APIs without any need for programming and additional infrastructure.
N2N believes that secure and turnkey application and data Integration, powered by APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) is critical to the success of any enterprise competing in today’s digital economy. Enterprises, irrespective of their size and business models, need APIs for integration with cloud, mobile, and social applications, wearable devices (”Things” in IoT), and partner and customer portals. Modern, digital enterprises are now exploiting APIs to support real-time process automation, workflows, artificial intelligence (AI), and business intelligence (BI) & analytics.
Even though APIs are critical for achieving success in today’s digital economy, many enterprises have struggled with creation, management, and security of APIs. In this context, enterprises frequently spend millions of dollars on middleware, architecture teams, and disparate technologies without realizing any significant success. Small- and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) have more IT spending and resource constraints and often struggle to meet the unrelenting need for integration for composing digital business processes and a seamless transition to cloud services.
N2N is to committed to enabling enterprises of all sizes to participate, benefit from, and compete in today’s digital economy enabled by APIs. N2N’s iPaaS, Illuminate enables enterprises to achieve success with migration to cloud services and fosters implementation of cloud-and API-first strategies.
N2N’s flagship product, Illuminateapp, features a turnkey enterprise cloud integration gateway. Illuminateapp includes modules to build, secure, share and monetize APIs completely from the Illuminate’s innovative iPaaS platform. Illuminate is one of the few integration platforms available in the market that can be used by business users and does not require complex or expensive software, or highly-skilled technical resources.
Contact N2N for more information: hr “at” n2nservices.com
N2N Services, Inc. has an immediate need for a Software Developer at its Duluth, Georgia headquarters. This is an excellent opportunity for a developer to leverage their skills and talents in a dynamic, fast-paced environment building cloud-native applications.
Hiring range $60,000 to $80,000
The successful candidate will have skills in the following areas:
- Back end web development using Java/JEE/WebServices
- Experience with Spring related technologies such as Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Hands on development experience with RDBMS environments, particularly Oracle, mySQL, as well as NoSQL databases (i.e. MongoDB, Redis); Understanding of SQL tuning preferred
- Advanced understanding of REST Web Services
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of Git, Jenkins, docker
Technical solution development
- Build or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow
- Test, maintain, and monitor programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of programs and systems
- Develop, document, and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
- Review and analyze performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors
- Work on development and implementation of software projects
- Develop software solutions using industry and company best standards and practices
- Understanding of business functions and how that informs system capabilities
- Ability to understand and support complex end-to-end distributed application systems, and contribute to holistic problem resolution.
Planning and Organizing
- Understands tasks required in the job and taking ownership to complete tasks.
- Takes initiative to plan and organize daily activities and tasks.
- Ability to work independently on tasks, develop own work schedule and monitor progress against defined parameters and provide updates to managers.
- Ability to understand user needs through discussion with stakeholders.
- Ability to convey technical information to stakeholders and promote understanding of relevant issues.
Desired Qualifications & Competencies:
- 3+ years Java programming experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or an applicable combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to react quickly to new demands in an ever-changing dynamic business and development environment
- Ability to work under pressure, producing results in an agile environment
- Must have a positive and a can-do attitude
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal direction
Contact: hr (at) n2nservices.com
N2N is seeking technology interns in multiple areas:
- Java Development
- Systems Administration/Infrastructure Management
- Database Administration
- Data Analysis
We are looking for motivated and energetic students or recent graduates looking for experience in a dynamic, growing technology company in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. These internships are set as three month opportunities where the intern will be working as a 1099 contractor, at a training compensation rate. Current work authorization through a form I-9 is required. At N2N’s sole discretion highly capable interns who are eligible to work permanently in the US may be offered full time positions at any time during or after the internship.
Contact: hr (at) n2nservices.com